Today we’re launching coverage of the Disney Cruise Line!
It’s more than 300 pages and 400 photos – the largest expansion ever to TouringPlans.com. You’ll find detailed reviews of every ship, port, show, restaurant, bar, and activity on-board, plus itinerary, port, and Port Adventure details.
Our Coverage Includes
- A new Fare Tracker shows you the daily price of every cruise on every ship for every stateroom category. See whether you’ll save money by booking now or waiting, and see how Disney priced the same cruise last year.
- Details and photos of the Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy, including stateroom types and descriptions, children’s clubs and activities, restaurant and bar reviews, family activities, how to meet characters, on-board seminars, and shopping. We’ll even tell you which theater shows to skip for more time at Senses Spa.
- Specific advice on the best itineraries for first-time cruisers: which deck to choose, best ports of call, and which Port Adventure shore excursions are worth your money.
- Complete coverage of Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, including reviews of every Port Adventure activity, what to pack for your day, food and bar reviews, and more.
- Packing tips, passport and ID requirements, advice for families with special needs or dietary restrictions, guides to tipping and gratuities, transportation and parking tips for each port, where to spend the night before your cruise, the check-in and boarding process, the daily Personal Navigator hand-out, and how to prepare for coming home.
If this is your first-ever cruise, or your first Disney cruise, we’ve got all the information you need to have a better trip. And if this ain’t your first lifeboat drill, we think we have some tips and secrets for you, too.
This weekend we’re headed out on the newly-renovated Disney Magic. We’ll update the site with reviews and photos while we’re on board.
Our Disney Cruise Line content will be available as a free preview at least through October 31, 2013. It’ll be available via subscription after that.
Note: We’re still loading fare data and shore excursions into the site. That should be finished shortly.