Recently, fellow blogger, Daisy Lauren, posted tips to beating your post-Disney blues. Inspired by her article, I have compiled a list of ways to keep the Disney magic flowing once you return home. Keep track of how many you’ve done and put your total in the comments!
Here we gooooooo….. (Peter Pan reference anyone? Yes? No? Okay, let’s move on.)
Ways To Bring Disney into Everyday Life
- Look at photos from past Disney trips – Great way to relive those magical moments.
- Read Disney-related books – I’m currently reading this Walt Disney biography.
- Get cookin’ with kitchen tools and Disney recipes
- Start running! – Prepare yourself for a future runDisney event.
- Buy a piggy bank to fill up for your next trip – We have a Cinderella one!
- Follow a Disney related blog (*cough* TouringPlans *cough*)
- Hydrate yourself with a snazzy Disney water bottle, tumbler or travel mug
- Take Disney-related quizzes found on the internet – Spoiler: I’m Princess Aurora.
- Host a Disney-themed party or celebration – My daughter’s first birthday party: Princess or Minnie themed? Decisions. Decisions.
- Instead of making a birthday cake with Barbie in the middle, use a Disney princess doll
- Sign up to receive a free Disney vacation planning DVD – Guilty of this.
- Enter different sweepstakes to win a Disney vacation – Also guilty of this…has anyone actually won one of these?!
- Whip out the crayons and use a coloring book – Great stress reliever and fun activity to do with the kids.
- Join a message board and bask in your love of all things Disney
- Lady and the Tramp themed dinner and a movie – “…and we calllll it belllllla nooootte.”
- Dress like your favorite character – I see a lot of Disney clothing at Target, but Disney products are everywhere.
- Decorate the house with Disney home merchandise – Artwork and bed sheets and bobble heads, oh my!
- Consider a Disney Visa credit card – Select your favorite Disney image and swipe away!
- Bake using Disney cookie cutters – We have Star Wars ones…still counts as Disney-related though, right?
- Decorate school notebooks with pictures and stickers
- “Pay” a visit to the Disney store website
- Enjoy the music– Pandora, piano sheet music, sing-alongs (Who remembers those Disney Sing-Along Songs movies?)
- Make a Disney DIY– Check out this board I found on Pinterest for some great ideas!
- Buy a Disney frame to put your favorite photos in – There are Disney frames to match any theme or celebration.
- Check out Etsy for some unique Disney gift ideas
- Watch the films – You can download Disney Movies Anywhere and enter in your Disney digital copy codes. Voilà! Watch them anywhere!
So what’s your number? Mine is 20. How do YOU enjoy Disney at home? Let me know in the comments!