Perhaps you know someone who has decorated for Halloween already. Perhaps you are that someone. Ready or not, spooky time is upon us. We’ve already seen tons of Halloween merchandise at Magic Kingdom that arrived over two weeks ago. And, we’ve already indulged in some of the Halloween treats at Magic Kingdom.
We found even more Halloween merchandise at EPCOT’s MouseGear, and a delightful collection of Hello Kitty Halloween merchandise at Mitsukoshi Department Store at the Japan Pavilion.
Up first, let’s look at what our team found at MouseGear.
- Disney Halloween Reversible Sequin Shirt for Women – $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Reversible Sequins Shirt for Youth – $29.99
- Mickey Lil Pumpkin Onesie – $24.99
- Mickey and Friends Halloween 2020 Youth Shirt – $19.99
- Mickey and Friends Halloween 2020 Adult Shirt – $24.99
- Pumpkin Mickey Halloween 2020 Adult Shirt – $24.99
- Disney Halloween Women’s Tank Top – $34.99
- Disney Pumpkin Leggings – $39.99
- Halloween Mickey Sweatshirt – $49.99
- Mickey Halloween Light-Up Bag – $19.99
- Disney Halloween Loungefly Backpack – $75.00
- Mickey Pumpkin Sequin Tote Bag – $24.99
- Disney Halloween Face Covering Masks – $6.00
- Disney Halloween Treats Pumpkin Candle – $19.99
- Mickey Pumpkin Candle Holder – $29.99
- Pumpkin Mickey Wooden Decoration – $24.99
Now, let’s stroll around World Showcase to the Japan Pavilion at check out the adorable Hello Kitty merchandise.
- Hello Kitty Ghost Plush – $11.50
- Hello Kitty Halloween Dress Plush – $26.00
- Hello Kitty Halloween Hair Bows – $8.50
- Hello Kitty Pumpkin Plush – $18.00 (in orange, pink, or purple)
- Hello Kitty Plush Heart Wand – $22.50
- Hello Kitty Magnet – $9.00 (available as pumpkin, witch, or skeleton)
Which of these adorable “treats” would you like to find in your goodie bag?