Judging by social media posts from people more on-trend than me, nuiMOs are a hit! Recently, Disney released two new figures and some more clothing options for these tiny posable figures. The latest figures are the ever-stylish Miss Piggy and the not-quite-as-stylish-but-certainly-cute-anyhow Kermit from The Muppets.
In addition to the new figures, a whole slew of new outfits have been released. The outfits are $12.99 each, and the figures are $17.99 each. They are available in stores all around Walt Disney World property, at Downtown Disney at Disneyland, and on shopDisney.
Here’s a list of current outfits that we’ve seen.
- Yellow Coat with Polka Dot Dress and Red Clutch
- Floral Shirt with Black Pants and Sandals
- White Coat with Tweed Dress and Crossbody
- White Blazer Jacket with Gingham Skirt
- Striped Shirt with Floral Pants and Mini Bag
- Blue Jacket with Pants
- Striped Shirt, Red Sweater and Sunglasses
- Navy Sailing Blazer with Khaki Pants
- Hoodie with Overalls
- T-shirt with Pants and Straw Hat
- Blue Jacket and Layered Blue Dress and Polka Dot Shoes
- Floral Dress with Crossbody
- Blue Jacket with Army Green Pants