In this week’s episode of TouringPlans Teaches, I’m giving you all of the data about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! We share an often-requested touring strategy for the party, along with tips about character meets, attraction wait times, trick-or-treating and entertainment options. We help you to decide how much time to spend on attractions vs shows vs grabbing all of the candy!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- What you can expect to accomplish between entering the park at 4 pm and the party starting at 7 pm
- Whether you should spend any party hours on attractions
- Which characters have absurdly long lines
- When and where to do your trick-or-treating
- How to see all of the shows and parades
Join me below (or on YouTube) as we walk through the information and a strategy for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.