The day is finally here! The barbecue restaurant I’ve been wanting….nay the restaurant Epcot has needed, is finally open! Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, which can be found in the American Adventure Pavilion is a quick service dining location that of course, specializes in delicious barbecue delicacies and great beer choices.
Menu items include:
- sliced Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City smoked chicken platter
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs platter
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt platter
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- grilled burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- plant-based BBQ burger featuring a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast
For beverage options, there will be a selection of beer and cider from around the country, wines from the west coast, and specialty regional cocktails with and without alcohol. Guests will also be able to enjoy an outdoor bar pouring your favorite craft brews on draft, and the outdoor seating area will be a great place to relax with a drink or a meal.
For the full list of options that Regal Eagle Smokehouse will offer, check out the menu here.
Now what makes this restaurant even more unique? It features a Muppets-theme with Sam Eagle taking front and center. The beloved Muppet is prominently featured and the restaurant’s name is based on the character who is known for his patriotism and sense of duty and honor. Regal Eagle Smokehouse will be the site of “Sam’s Centennial Cook-Off: A Salute to All Cook-Offs but Mostly Barbecue.” Guests will find subtle artwork on the walls showing Muppets and their submissions.
One thing is for sure. Not stopping at the Regal Eagle Smokehouse is distinctly unpatriotic.