Star Wars-themed Snacks Introduced to Celebrate Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Will you be visiting Batuu here soon? If you will be visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, you’ll want to make sure you visit some of the great restaurants around Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as a few other locations around the Walt Disney World Resort to celebrate the grand opening of this much anticipated land.
Here’s the fun Star Wars snacks you can find when visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Lightsaber Churros: (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita: (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus: (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers: (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles: (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse: (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake: (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake: (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
Here are some of the other fun Star Wars-items and where you can find them around the resort:
- Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – Available now through September 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
- Wookiee Cake – Available August 29-31 at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Available August 29-September 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs: A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
- Chewbacca Cake – Available August 29-September 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs: Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
- The Dark Side Dessert – Available August 29-September 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort: Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
- Yoda Cone – Available starting August 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
Hurry! These delicious treats are only available for a limited time!