One of the great EPCOT traditions is to drink around the world, anytime of year. But, with it being the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, now is an even better time to traverse World Showcase and raise a glass in each pavilion. Here’s our dos and don’ts for drinking around the world during the holidays.
Holiday Drinks Around the World
- Coquito Tropical Eggnog with Bacardi Gold Dark Rum – $10.00 (Festival Favorites)
- Twinings Christmas Tea Toddy and Drambui served with a Cinnamon Stick – $9.39 (Tea Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita – Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée, and Lime-Agave Juice with Cinnamon-Sugar Rim – $12.50 (Los Posadas)
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum – $14.00 (Mele Kalikimaka)
- Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail – Sparking Wine, Orange Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water – $9.00 (Sapphire Holiday Kitchen)
- The Lucky Mo – Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, and Piña Colada Mix – $12.50 (Shanghai Holiday Kitchen)
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour – Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar, and Lemon – $7.75 (Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen)
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – $11.00 (Tuscany Holiday Kitchen)
- Frozen Coffee with Whisky – $11.00 (Yukon Kitchen)
- Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail (Sapphire Holiday Kitchen)
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour (Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen)
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum (Mele Kalikimaka)
- Frozen Coffee with Whisky – (Yukon Kitchen)
- Italian Margarita (Tuscany Holiday Kitchen)
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita (Los Posadas)
Dos and Don’ts of Drinking Around the World
- There are many more beverages than what we have listed above, just try to stick with either beer, wine, or cocktails – mixing usually leads to a very bad day after.
- Remember that eating and drinking must be done while stationary.
- Use the Relaxation Stations if they are nearby.
- Don’t forget to eat too! Here are some of our best picks of the festival.
- Drink water and hydrate.
Have you been to the International Festival of the Holidays yet? Which of these drinks sound best to you?