First, joining Maleficent the dragon who will creep down the streets of the park will be the Villains’ Cursed Caravan. The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more! The Villains’ Cursed Caravan will take place twice nightly.
In addition, there will be brand new treats available. They include Painting the Roses Red – a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves (available at Cheshire Café); Body Language – a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell (available at Storybook Treats); and Five Dozen Eggs Slush – A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick (available at Gaston’s Tavern).
Disney Villains After Hours will still include:
- “Villains Unite the Night,” featuring appearances by Hades, Meg, Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Dancing the night away as a DJ spins music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Sharable photo opportunities
- New event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise.
Disney Villains After Hours returns for 24 select nights starting February 7, 2020. Disney Villains After Hours costs $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount.