Walt Disney World Anniversary: 50 Favorite Drinks
In honor of the upcoming 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World, which opened on October 1, 1971, we are highlighting the top 50 of some of our favorite things about the most magical place on earth! This week, we take a look at some of the best beverages Disney has to offer.
Whether alcoholic, non-alcoholic, hot, cold, or frozen, Disney serves up a delightful array of delicious drinks throughout the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. In no particular order, here are some of the favorite beverages of WDW guests and the Touring Plans staff. Please Note: ingredients listed below are courtesy of the menus on My Disney Experience. Ingredients and availability are subject to change.
Make sure to check out our Instagram for even more photos of our favorite drinks!
- Violet Sake, Japan Pavilion (various locations) – Sake, Purple Pear, and Lime Juice
- La Cava Avocado, La Cava del Tequila – Tromba blanco tequila, melon liqueur, fresh avocado and lime juice. Served frozen with hibiscus salt rim
- Tequila flight, La Cava del Tequila – choose your own flight from over 200 varieties of tequila
- Ice Cream Martini, L’Artisan des Glaces – 2 Scoops, with a shot of Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream Vodka or Rum
- Orange Slush, Les Vins des Chefs de France – Grand Marnier, Rum, Grey Goose Orange and Orange Juice
- Canto Loopy, Joy of Tea – with Vodka, Cantaloupe
- La Fin du Monde, Le Cellier Steakhouse – triple-style golden ale, mildly hoppy palate with notes of grains, fruit and spice
- Mimosa Flight, Shimmering Sips Booth – available at this year’s Food & Wine Festival, a trio of tropical, key lime, and blood orange mimosas
- Bourbon Bloody Mary, The Swanky Saucy Swine Booth – another Food & Wine Festival favorite, made with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey and featuring bacon coated in a spiced sugar glaze
- Bad Motivator IPA, Oga’s Cantina – Tropical India Pale Ale with Galaxy and Comet Hops
- Jedi Mind Trick, Oga’s Cantina – Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka, John D. Taylor’s Velvet Falernum, Bols Blue Curaçao, White Grape Juice, Lime Juice, and Grapefruit Bitters
- Safari Amber, Various Locations – Red Lager with toasted notes of Caramel, Malt and Hop
- Annapurna Zing, Nomad Lounge – Bombay Sapphire Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower
- Tempting Tigress, Nomad Lounge – Russell’s Reserve 10yr Bourbon, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Tamarind Syrup, and Lime Juice
- Himalayan Ghost, Thirsty River Bar – Snow Leopard Vodka, Guava and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade
- Sunny Margarita, Enchanted Rose – Patrón Silver Tequila, Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, Juices of Orange and Lime, and Agave
- Lavender Fog, Enchanted Rose – Nolet’s Silver Dry Gin, Rothman Crème de Violette, English Breakfast Tea, Vanilla, and Cream
- Agridolce, Citricos – St Germain, Absolut Elyx, Ginger Beer and Montesole Spumante
- Wasabi Bloody Mary, Ohana (breakfast) – Absolut Peppar Vodka with House-made Wasabi Bloody Mary Mix
- Backscratcher, Ohana (dinner) – Bacardí Superior Rum, Plantation Original Dark Rum, and Guava-Passion Fruit Juice topped with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and a Bamboo Backscratcher
- Watermelon Margarita, Kona Café – Patrón Silver Tequila, Watermelon, and Lime Juice. Spicy version also available with Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur
- Lapu Lapu, Tambu Lounge – Plantation Original Dark Rum and Tropical Fruit Juices served in a fresh Pineapple topped with Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Nautilus, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – Barbancourt Pango Rhum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Combier Crème de Pêche de Vigne Liqueur, Tropical Juices, and Falernum
- Polynesian Pearl, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – RumChata Cream Liqueur, Grand Marnier, and Cinnamon with Tropical Juices
- Dark & Tropical Stormy, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – Gosling’s Black Seal Rum, fresh Lime Juice, Ginger Beer, and Falernum
- HippopotoMai-Tai, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – Plantation Original Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Orange Curaçao, Orgeat (Almond), Organic Agave Nectar, and fresh Lime Juice
- Frozen Besito Daiquiri, Laguna Bar – Rum, Orange Liquor, Strawberry, Lime
- Burnt Orange, Todd English’s bluezoo – herradura blanco tequila infused with brûléed orange combined with agave, Grand Marnier, and orange juice topped with a flaming orange
- Digby Brut, Wine Bar George – sparkling wine from Sussex, England
- Cool-Headed Monkey, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – Starr African Rum, Van Der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, fresh Lime Juice, Watermelon, and Pineapple Juice
- Candy Apple Cotton-Tini, T-Rex Café – Svedka Vodka, DeJuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps, Sweet-and-Sour, topped with Cotton Candy and includes a Shaker Glass
- Dole Whip Float, Various Locations – served with your choice of DOLE Whip and soft drink
- I Lava You Float, Sunshine Tree Terrace – Fanta Strawberry Soda and Passion Fruit flavor served with DOLE Whip Orange and topped with Popping Candy
- LeFou’s Brew, Gaston’s Tavern – Frozen Apple Juice with a hint of Toasted Marshmallow and topped with All-Natural Passion Fruit-Mango Foam
- Schweitzer Slush, Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen – Frozen Apple Juice and Passion Fruit topped with Bursting Green Apple Boba Balls
- Violet Lemonade, Pineapple Promenade Booth – a favorite served during EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Fruit Loops Shake, Sunshine Griddle Booth – another Flower & Garden Festival selection, this milkshake tastes like the milk left in your bowl after eating Fruit Loops cereal
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake, 50s Prime Time Café – two classics come together with delicious results
- Blue (or Green) Milk, Milk Stand – Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with fruity characteristics
- Jabba Juice, Oga’s Cantina – Simply Orange juice with Pineapple, Kiwi, Cantaloupe, and Blueberry Popping Pearls
- Frozen Apple Cider, Various Locations – a Halloween staple, Frozen Apple Cider topped with Green Apple Boba Balls
- Pandorian Sunrise, Satu’li Canteen – balance of Tropical Juices blended with Powerade Melon
- Night Blossom, Pongu Pongu – layers of Apple and Desert Pear Limeade topped with Passion Fruit Boba Balls
- Polynesian Punch, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – Sam’s Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine
- Iced Coffee, Trattoria al Forno – blend of Artisan Coffee, Cream, and Sweetener served over Ice
- Strawberry-Cucumber Spritzer, Topolino’s Terrace – Strawberry, Cucumber, Lime, Agave and Soda Water
- Pomegranate Dip Cooler, Topolino’s Terrace – Minute Maid Lemonade, Pomegranate and Mint
- Eggnog Gelato Shake, D-Luxe Burger – special holiday shake blended with Toasted Marshmallow, Caramel, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg
- Peach Iced Tea, Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea (various locations) – a cool and refreshing choice on a hot day
- Your Favorite Starbucks Drink, Various Locations – sometimes you just want something familiar, even on vacation. For me, it would be their classic Hot Chocolate, while for Julia, it’s a Trenta Black Iced Tea with 4 pumps liquid cane
When you’re in the mood for a fun and refreshing drink, look no further than these 50 unique beverages available throughout Walt Disney World!
What are your favorite drinks at WDW? Let us know in the comments!
3 thoughts on “Walt Disney World Anniversary: 50 Favorite Drinks”
La Cava Avocado, La Cava del Tequila – Did they plastic jug it was pre-made in add to the flavor?
Great list! I’d add Hightower Rocks at Nomad, Dagobah Slug Slinger at Oga’s, Conjurita at Abracadabar, and Maelstrom Margarita at La Cava.
Instantly skipped because Beverly is not on the list.