#AskIt – Best Disney World Water Park

Maybe it’s because the summer heat is upon us. Maybe it’s because Volcano Bay may not be quite ready for primetime. But I’ve got water parks on the mind today. Disney has two highly themed ones for you to choose from, and they both have their advantages. So which do you prefer?

• Typhoon Lagoon (64%, 271 Votes)
  • Blizzard Beach (36%, 153 Votes)

Total Voters: 424

Loading ... Loading ...

Please let us know your thoughts by voting and in the comments. Feel free to use the comments to wax poetic about River Country too!

Laurel Stewart

Laurel has been visiting Walt Disney World since 1971 when she was negative-15 years old and running the Disney races since 2007. Her favorite attraction is Big Thunder Mountain.

8 thoughts on “#AskIt – Best Disney World Water Park

• June 21, 2017 at 12:20 pm

I’m torn on this. MY favorite is TL but I think my family’s favorite is BB. While I think the theming is fantastic at both parks, I prefer the tropical island feel of TL. Also: water coaster! Really, you can’t go wrong either way and we visit both parks multiple times on each trip. Also worth noting: the ice cream sundae in a bucket is one of the best values (in my opinion) on the WDW property because it can feed a crowd.

• Pingback:Ask It Results: Which Walt Disney World Mountain Provides the Best Experience? - TouringPlans.com Blog | TouringPlans.com Blog

• June 21, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I voted TL for the wave pool. However. If my kids were still 6-10 I’d have gone for BB as that area they have for confident child swimmers is ace. Gave me multiple sunbathing hours for at least 5 years 🙂

• June 21, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Blizzard Beach, hands down. More exciting slides (Summit Plummet!) and a great kids area. The water coaster no longer a big deal as many water parks have them now.

• June 22, 2017 at 12:17 pm

This is tough for me.
    Because the lazy river is by far the most important thing at a waterpark that I enjoy, and Blizzard Beach’s lazy river is clearly superior, longer, better themed. But everything else about the parks I prefer Typhoon Lagoon. So it’s kind of a draw, but I went with Blizzard Beach because of that amazing lazy