This week brings attraction closures, Mission: Space opening, and dinner discounts galore. Keep reading below to find out more! (That rhyme was accidental, but I’m still proud of myself. It’s the little things.)
- What a time to be a Floridian! Now until September 30th, Florida residents will be offered a FREE appetizer AND valet parking with each adult dinner entrée. This is featured at the following restaurants:
- Flying Fish
- Artist Point
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil is offering discounted tickets for performances Tuesday through Saturday nights. Book now through December 16, 2017 to save!
- Are you a Tables in Wonderland member? Now through September 30th, you can receive a 30% discount at the following restaurants:
- Artist Point – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grille – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Jiko – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall – Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe – Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Note: Discount is only available before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm
For the most current weather conditions, click here!
For more information about crowd levels, click here!
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Mission: SPACE (Green and Orange) – OPENS AUGUST 13TH
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure (Closing August 14th)
- The Great Movie Ride (Closing August 14th)
Will you ride Mission: Space Green or Orange? Let me know in the comments!