Be Our Guest Restaurant has become arguably, the most popular restaurant at Walt Disney World. With its unique theme centered around actually being in Beast’s Castle from Beauty and the Beast, to having decently delicious food (though some may argue the food quality has slipped a bit recently), this restaurant has become the hottest ticket to get for those looking to make Advance Dining Reservations.
Well, Disney has announced that they will be making some changes to Be Our Guest Restaurant by introducing a prix fixe dinner menu that boasts a variety of French-inspired dishes and new offerings. The meal will include a three-course dinner that includes your choice of appetizer and entrée, followed by a dessert platter.
Appetizer options will include:
- French Onion Soup
- Charred Octopus with citrus-laced fingerling potatoes, pickled hearts of palm and red pepper coulis
- Escargot with herb garlic butter and toasted gremolata
- a selection of assorted meats and artisanal cheeses such as chicken liver pâté, chorizo sausage Manchego, and truffle tremor
Entrees will include:
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon with potato au gratin, Romano beans, Cipollini marmalade and a cherry-laced red wine reduction
- Smoked Black-Eye Pea Tortellini with roasted seasonal vegetables, tomato relish and basil-scented tomato water
- Poulet Rouge Chicken
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins
These menu offerings will be replacing the current menu offerings for dinner and it does seem as though Guests will no longer be able to go in and order a la carte. It also appears that the lunch and breakfast will remain the same as they are. In addition, while not confirmed by Disney, reports are indicating that the cost is $55 for adults and $35 for children or those on the Disney Dining Plan will need to use two credits to dine here for dinner.
This new menu for Be Our Guest Restaurant will begin being offered on July 27 and reservations will open on February 23.