Celebrating Mother’s Day at Walt Disney World this weekend? Disney Springs has got you covered. To see what else is in store for you next week, keep on reading!
- There are so many great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day at Disney Springs this year! Enjoy brunch at Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, or head over to Amorette’s Patisserie for a cake themed after Disney mothers. You’ll find a list of all special events here.
- Two more Magic Kingdom restaurants have added alcoholic options to their menus. The Crystal Palace and The Plaza Restaurant now offer libations such as beer, wine, cider, and more.
- Planning a one-day visit to Walt Disney World? No time to make FastPass+ reservations? There is a new ticket 1-Day, 1-Park Ticket option that comes with 3 linked FastPass+ reservations. Check out Rikki’s article for more details!
- The Minnie Vans have expanded to ALL Walt Disney World resort hotels! This transportation service is offered from 6:30 am to 12:30 am and costs a $25 flat fee.
- The Friendship Boats are closed temporarily as of May 7. This transportation service is for guests staying at the Epcot area resorts, and the closure is due to a bridge refurbishment. At the time of this article, Disney has not yet released a completion date.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival ends this month! This event runs until May 28, and you can learn all about it here.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo (Re-opens 5/25)
How do you feel about the new 1-Day, linked FastPass+ ticket option? I personally think it’s a great idea for newcomers to Walt Disney World who are arriving with little to no advanced planning. Please feel free to leave your own thoughts below!