We’ve got high crowds and some great temps for you this week. Grab a sip of water (gotta stay hydrated!) and read your Walt Disney World preview here!
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival ends May 28. Will you get to visit before it ends?
- As of May 28, Magic Kingdom’s After Fireworks Dessert Party is available to participating guests. Admission is $69 for adults and $41 for children, and you can read more about it here.
- Annual Passholders are receiving special offerings now through June 29. These include a 20% discount at Hollywood & Vine (located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios) and early access to purchase a Toy Story Land-themed MagicBand.
- PhotoPass Photographers have added new Magic Shots around the resort. At Magic Kingdom park, see Dumbo fly over Storybook Circus, catch the Cheshire Cat near the Mad Tea Party, or get your head shot taken near the Casting Agency door!
- The Friendship Boats are closed temporarily as of May 7. This transportation service is for guests staying at the Epcot area resorts, and the closure is due to a bridge refurbishment. At the time of this article, Disney has not yet released a completion date.
A tropical disturbance is scheduled to make for a wet weekend, so keep that in mind when you make your plans. For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
What do you think of this After Fireworks Dessert Party? Would you try it out? Let me know in the comments!