We’ve got moderate crowd levels and weather in the high 80s this week. For park hours, news, and more, check out this week’s Walt Disney World preview!
- The Magic of Disney store, located at Orlando International Airport, is closed. A new store will open in Spring 2019, and you will still be able to purchase last-minute Disney souvenirs at Disney’s Earport.
- Due to overnight concrete work at Magic Kingdom park, the Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party will be cancelled August 2, 20, 23, 27, and 30. The Main Street Trolley Show will be using the Main Street Ranch Wagon on that date.
- V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights are coming to Magic Kingdom and Epcot! These after-hours events give access to dining, shopping, and attractions two hours after the park closes to the public. Registration is required and there is limited capacity, so sign up ASAP! Dates are listed below:
- August 5 – Magic Kingdom; 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- September 6 – Epcot; 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- October 25 – Epcot; 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Stop by Disney Springs now through August 12 for the Beat the Heat DJ Dance Party. This splash party, located near Once Upon a Toy, takes place every Friday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and includes treats, beverages, and games for all!
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
That’s all for now. See you next week!