Several events are happening at Walt Disney World this week. Read up on them here!
- Here are your artists for this week’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- 10/26 – 10/28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- 10/29 – 10/31: Hanson
- 11/1 – 11/2: High Valley (New)
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be held October 26 & 27. From 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., enjoy live music, food tastings, and wine and beer seminars. To purchase tickets, click here.
- Speaking of Food & Wine, the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, presented by MISFIT, begins November 1! Have you signed up?
- Sneak peeks of Ralph Breaks the Internet are being held at Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting November 2. Head to Walt Disney Presents, located in Animation Courtyard, to check out this preview of the film, coming to theaters November 21.
- Walt Disney World’s new date-based ticket pricing has finally debuted! See how it will affect you here and read how it may impact crowds here.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
I’ve never done a runDisney event, but I’ve always been curious about them. Share your own experiences below!