Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. Find out where you can watch the big game here at Walt Disney World!
- Super Bowl LIII is Sunday, February 3. Here are a few places to watch on Disney property:
- ESPN Club (Boardwalk) – VIP seating is $100 per person, which really just means you need to spend that much on food, drinks and merchandise. Reservations should definitely be made, and you can do so by calling 407-939-1177.
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill (Coronado Springs Resort) – There will be an all-you-can-eat buffet for $21.95 per person from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. No reservations can be made, and the menu will include items such as a mini hot dog bar, chicken tenders, deli sliders, and more.
- Ale and Compass Lounge (Yacht Club)
- Territory Lounge (Wilderness Lodge)
- Paradiso 37 (Disney Springs)
- Splitsville (Disney Springs)
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Peter Pan’s Flight (Re-opens Saturday, February 2)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
- Kali River Rapids
Typhoon Lagoon (Whole Park!)
Will you be watching the Super Bowl this year? Who will be watching just for the half-time show?