It’s Valentine’s Day week, and we’ve got lots to love in this week’s news roundup.
- Contest time! Disney Junior is running a contest with a amazing trip to Walt Disney World as the grand prize. Head on over here to enter now. The contest closes February 24.
- If Valentine’s Day has been sneaking up on you, Disney has you covered–there’s a lot of sweetness going on around Walt Disney World. Whether you’re looking for a last-minute gift for your sweetie or want some sweet treats for yourself, Disney Springs has great offerings. Check out some of the highlights here.
- Festival of the Arts, arguably the best festival on Epcot’s calendar, continues through February 25. Enjoy specialty food, Broadway concerts, and an amazing assortment of arts for you to experience.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
- Tomorrowland Speedway
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
- Kali River Rapids
Typhoon Lagoon (Whole Park!)
If you could take a date anywhere at Walt Disney World, what would be your most romantic venue?