Who’s ready for an updated dining establishment for Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa? Say hello to GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill! Once open, White Water Snacks will henceforth be known as GCH Craftsman Grill and this spot will continue serving its current menu. The new lounge area that will be located near the pool which will be known as the GCH Craftsman Bar will feature a new menu highlighting a wide variety of flavors including artisanal pizzas and avocado toast to sliders, nachos, and shawarma.
Let’s dive into this menu for the bar, shall we?
- Shawarma Chicken Skewer comes with arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and tzatziki dip
- Garlic-Soy-glazed Chicken Wings with fresno chile, togarashi spice, and furikake
- Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad which is made with endive and spinach leaves and is topped with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak, and a Champagne vinaigrette
- Double-baked Beef Nachos served with bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema
- Cali Sliders which will featuring American wagyu patty, oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced hollandaise, swiss, artichoke aïoli, and pickled vegetables
- Maine Lobster Quesadilla with Monterey Jack and queso fresco
- Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad
- Kimchee-marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup
- Avocado Toast
- Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which comes with charred cauliflower, cheese béchamel, black truffles, and pickled vegetables on sourdough bread
- Margherita Pizza
- Forest Mushroom Pizza
- Classic Pepperoni Pizza
- Charcuterie Pizza which comes topped with premium pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, Italian sausage, arugula, fire-roasted tomatoes, grana padano, and aged provolone.
For the kids, they can enjoy chicken skewers, salmon filet, parmesan-crusted grilled cheese, chicken tenders, hamburgers, and a PBJ sandwich with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Let’s discuss dessert, shall we? There will be a Root Beer Float; Waffle-Churro Sundae with vanilla ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauces, chantilly cream, and chocolate pearls; and Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers served with strawberry marmalade and hazelnut dipping sauces!
The GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill will be open to all guests when it officially opens, however the pool area will be available only to resort guests with a designated wrist band. For more information, call 714 781-DINE (714 781-3463).