Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to October 7, 2019 (this is an update with additional time added due to the impacts of Hurricane Dorian). At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Disney Springs.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizer (choose one)
- Late Summer Tomato Soup (garlic pecorino crouton, basil oil)
- Gem Lettuce Caesar Salad (ciabatta croutons, shaved Parmesan)
- Prince Edward Island Mussels (white wine, calabrian peppers, oregano garlic toast)
Entrees (choose one)
- Pan Roasted Half Chicken (potato purée, roasted root vegetables)
- Oven Roasted Faroe Island Salmon (pearl onions, beluga lentils, sherry vinaigrette)
- Braised Beef Short Ribs (sunchoke purée, wild mushrooms ragu)
Pasta Course + $10
Cavatelli pasta, lamb sausage, pickled peppers, fiore de sardo
Grilled 12 oz Ribeye + $10
Tuscan potatoes, house made steak sauce
Wolfgang Puck Wine Pairing:
3 courses + $30
4 courses + $40
Desserts (choose one)
- Mango Tart (toasted almond crumble, coconut tapioca)
- Chocolate Cheesecake (toasted meringue, caramel popcorn, caramel sauce)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.