Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to September 30, 2019. At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is Paddlefish at Disney Springs.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizer (choose one)
Main Course (choose one)
- Catfish (cornmeal crust, edamame-smoked bacon succotash, Creole mustard)
- Half Chicken (Carolina mop sauce, edamame-smoked bacon succotash)
- Pork Chops (Asparagus, blue cheese mash, apple cider reduction)
Dessert (choose one)
- Key Lime Pie (graham cracker, torched meringue)
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (mascarpone, raspberry coulis)
- NY Style Cheesecake (farm fresh strawberry compote)
- Bread Pudding (vanilla ice cream, caramel)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.