Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to October 7, 2019. At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is STK at Disney Springs.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizer (choose one)
- Lil’ BRGs (Wagyu beef, special sauce, sesame bun)
- Toy Box Tomatoes (Stracciatella, baby rocket, blood orange, tiny basil)
- Calamari Escabeche (mango pineapple & sweet peppers, tostones)**Optional Upgrade**
Tuna Tartare + &16
Avocado, soy honey emulsion, taro chips
Entrees (choose one)
- Coffee Spiced Rib Eye Steak (wild mushrooms, cafe au latte, yucca frites)
- Pan Seared Salmon (watermelon, pineapple, lychee, cucumber, basil, and mint salad, tajin chili lime vinaigrette)
- Angry Fried Chicken (Korean spiced, Brussels sprouts, Sriracha honey)STK Supplements:
Cowgirl Ribeye +$38
Bone-in Filet + $30
Dry-aged Delmonico +$34
Desserts (choose one)
- Key Lime Dreamsickle (vanilla panna cotta, lilikoi popping boba pearls)
- Nutella Banana Cream Tartlette (banana rum foster sauce)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.