Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to October 7, 2019. At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizers (choose one)
- bluezoo’s New England Style Clam Chowder (light and brothy with salt cured bacon, house-made oyster crackers)
- House Salad (farm fresh lettuces, heirloom cherry tomatoes, pickled carrot, shaved cucumber, red onion, herb croutons, champagne vinaigrette)
Entrees (choose one)
- Teppan Seared Mahi Mahi (white truffle potato silk, forest mushrooms, au blanc pearl onion, charred asparagus)
- Clam Cacio e Pepe (grilled asparagus, little neck clam, pecorino, lemon zest)
- Sassafras Braised Short Rib (creamy herbed polenta, crispy onion, buttered radish)
- Roasted Chicken (carrot cardamom purée, crispy fingerling potato, young carrot, lemon thyme beurre blanc)
Desserts (choose one)
- Molten Chocolate Cake (vanilla ice cream, chocolate streusel)
- Key Lime Tart (Florida key lime custard, coconut sorbet, white chocolate cream)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.