It’s showtime. Halloween Horror Nights is finally back, UOAP Appreciation Days continue, concerts return, and attractions are under refurbishment. *phew* All that and this month’s discounts in Around the Universe for September 2021.
Halloween Horror Nights 30
After the event’s 2020 cancelation Halloween Horror Nights is finally back. This year’s event features 10 new haunted houses, five scare zones, two unique shows, and dozens of new food options! The TouringPlans Blog is your one-stop-shop for HHN planning, money-saving tips, and touring:
- Best Hotels for Halloween Horror Nights
- Seven Frequently Asked Holloween Horror Nights Questions
- Getting to Know Halloween Horror Nights
- Four Money-Saving Halloween Horror Nights Tips
- How to Enjoy Halloween Horror Nights When You Are Scared of Everything
- Ultimate Guide to Halloween Horror Nights 30 Part 1 & Part 2
The HHN Tribute Store is now open. This store is a walkthrough experience featuring unique merchandise, spooky effects, and delectable treats. The store is open during daytime Universal Studios Florida operating hours and Halloween Horror Nights.
Halloween Horror Nights runs September 3 through October 31, 2021. Tickets are on sale now, and make sure to read our Ulitmate Guide to the event.
Islands of Adventure Halloween
A Halloween outpost is now open in Islands of Adventure. The All Hallows Eve Boutique features unique Halloween merchandise and select items from the HHN Tribute Store.
UOAP Appreciation Days
Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Appreciation Days are back from August 16 through September 30. This year the event includes exclusive merchandise, UOAP only food and drink items, free offers, early park admission, and incredible discounts. More details and information is available in our blog post.
Velvet Sessions Return
Hard Rock Hotel’s intimate concert series, Velvet Sessions, returns Friday, September 24 with rock legend Bret Michaels. Tickets start at $80 and include complimentary parking, drinks, and finger foods.
KT Tunstall is performing an unplugged, acoustic set Friday, April 8. Tickets start at $20 and include discount parking; additional tickets with food, beverage, and free parking are available.
- UOAP Holder – $69 per night plus tax at Universal’s Endless Summer Surfside and Dockside hotels (now through end of September)
- Florida Residents – Save $65 on Two-Park, Three-Day theme park admission
- All Guests – Save up to $600 on vacation packages
Refurbishments and Closures
The following attractions are closed due to COVID-19. At this time there are no dates for reopening unless otherwise listed.
- Curious George Goes to Town
- Fear Factor Live
- Poseidon’s Fury
The following attractions are closed for refurbishment:
- The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle
For the most up-to-date listing of refurbishments refer to the Universal Orlando website.
Which news are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments.