Celebrate Halloween at Typhoon Lagoon
From now until Halloween, Guests can head to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to enjoy some great new Halloween inspired fun. These activities are exclusive to the water park and only available until October 31. They include:
- Trick or Treating: There will be three candy stops – at the front gates, Singapore Sal’s and Safe Harbor.
- Enjoy a Halloween-inspired Dole Whip: At Happy Landings pick up the I-Scream Cone made with Orange Dole Whip, a sandwich cookie waffle cone, Halloween sprinkles and a white chocolate surfboard.
- Meet Disney Characters in Halloween Costumes: Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck will be available to meet Guests dressed as pirates. They’ll be there one day only near the Clock Tower. (I assume that day would be Halloween, but it isn’t specified.)
- Dance Party: At the Clocktower Stage located near the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, there will be a fun dance party for Guests of all ages.
- Halloween Crafts: Tye-dye projects and coloring pages are just a few ways you can have some extra Halloween fun in the park. You can also even decorate your own mini-pumpkin
- Carved Pumpkins: Check out the display of carved pumpkins at Singapore Sal’s and vote on your favorite.
- Fall Treats: Items will include Pumpkin Milkshakes, Pumpkin Cream Churros and Pumpkin Sundaes which are available now through November 23.