The Minnie Van Airport Service is expanding to include additional resort hotels that are located in the Walt Disney World Resort area. Resort hotels that are now offering this capability now include:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (Including B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista)
- Bonnet Creek Resorts (Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek)
- Flamingo Crossings Resorts (SpringHill Suites Orlando and TownePlace Suites Orlando)
Guests can choose to add one-way or round-trip Minnie Van Airport Service between Walt Disney World Resort and Orlando International Airport (MCO). Please note the Minnie Van Airport Service Add-On for these hotels can only be booked by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (800) 327-2996. Note that unlike the Minnie Vans that take Guests around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Minnie Van Airport Shuttles are not bookable online or via the Lyft app.
For those looking to use this service, the maximum number of Guests allowed per vehicle is six people and the maximum number of bags allowed per vehicle is six medium-sized suitcases. In the pricing, keep in mind that the gratuity is not included. If you would like to book this add-on, the booking must be made at least three days prior to pick up. In addition, for those with little ones, up to three complimentary car seats can also be provided and those who need ADA accessible vehicles will also find that they are available.
For those arriving at Orlando International Airport, the pick up location can be found by the baggage claim escalators. Luggage delivery through Disney Magical Express is not included with the Minnie Van Airport Shuttle service. Luggage is transported in the vehicle and Guests wishing to use this service must retrieve their bags off the carousel. The hours of operation for flight arrivals are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For those looking to use the service for departures, the hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Guests will need to catch their Minnie Vans airport shuttle two hours prior to their flight. It is recommended that Guests who wish to take advantage of the Minnie Van Airport Shuttle to the airport take part in the Resort Airline Check-In.