MAGIC KINGDOM OVERVIEW
- UPDATED AUG 26 2016
- By Len Testa
Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World's most popular destination, and is first on everyone's list of things to experience when they arrive in Central Florida. The park is full of great attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and Jungle Cruise, and features lots of entertainment including parades, fireworks spectaculars, character meet and greets, and shows. However, the park can be overwhelming and become quite crowded, even during the low season.
The TouringPlans suite of tools will help you experience all of the magic without getting caught up in crowds and lines. Scroll down to learn more about the Magic Kingdom and how the TouringPlans tools will help you do more in this classic park.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days)
Park Hours (next 3 days)
- (8:00) / 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Crowds: 6/10
- 8:00 am - 12:00 am Crowds: 6/10
- 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Crowds: 4/10
Closures & Refurbishments
- Swiss Family Treehouse re-opens on Sep 25, 2016
- it's a small world re-opens on Sep 16, 2016
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad re-opens on Nov 19, 2016
- Celebrate the Magic re-opens on Aug 31, 2016