MAGIC KINGDOM OVERVIEW
- UPDATED APR 25 2017
- By Len Testa
Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World's most popular destination, and is first on everyone's list of things to experience when they arrive in Central Florida. The park is full of great attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and Jungle Cruise, and features lots of entertainment including parades, fireworks spectaculars, character meet and greets, and shows. However, the park can be overwhelming and become quite crowded, even during the low season.
The TouringPlans suite of tools will help you experience all of the magic without getting caught up in crowds and lines. Scroll down to learn more about the Magic Kingdom and how the TouringPlans tools will help you do more in this classic park.
Today's Park Information
Magic Kingdom Crowd Levels (next 3 days)
Magic Kingdom Hours (next 3 days)
- 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Crowds: 6/10
- 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Crowds: 5/10
- 9:00 am - 10:00 pm / (12:00) Crowds: 4/10
Closures & Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents re-opens on Jun 30, 2017
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel re-opens on May 19, 2017
- Stitch's Great Escape! re-opens in Unknown