Vibrant, layered flavors, carefully executed – located near Disney Traders.
Our recommendation: We plan to stop here on every single visit to the Festival, and we think you should too.
- Beef Wellington – $8.50
– Mushroom Duxelles, Prosciutto and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Baby Vegetable
- Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels – $7.50
– with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs
- BrewDog Jet Black Heart Nitro Oatmeal Stout – $5.50/$9.50
– Columbus, OH
- Cold Fashion Coffee Cocktail – $11.00
Best of the Booth
The Cast Iron-Roasted P.E.I. Mussels made our Best $50 last year and it wasn’t even a question to put it on again this year. The best part? The serving is just huge and the price stayed the same! Bravo! But you don’t make it onto the Best $50 just on price, these taste fabulous. Every single bite is smothered in fresh herbs and garlic, and we are so impressed that they are able to push out Festival quantities while still having it perfectly cooked and seasoned. Save the grilled bread to scoop up every bit of the herb-spiked brew at the bottom of the bowl.
Rest of the Booth
We’ve never said a bad word about anything with a red wine reduction and that’s not going to change today. Especially when it’s paired with beef and pastry. The Beef Wellington was just a wee bit overdone for us, but it was still tender and tasty.