As Disneyland’s reopening continues to move along, the resort is working to reopen many favorite table service dining locations. Here’s what is reopening and when you can start making dining reservations online.
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders; reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (reservations will be available May 28)
Keep in mind that these dates and locations are all subject to change.
Of course, due to restrictions, full-service park locations have limited seating capacity. In addition, Guests will need to also have confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park on the same date 60 days in advance.
Those looking to dine in the park can participate in mobile check-in when they arrive for their reservation. That way you can maximize your time, as well as minimize your contact with others. In addition, if you don’t have a dining reservation, Guests now have the opportunity to add their party to the mobile walk-up list at select table-service restaurants. The mobile wait-list will be available at select full-service locations on the Disneyland mobile app, should there be any walk up availability.
For more information about dining at Disneyland, visit their Know Before You Go page.