When you’re smuggling droids across the universe, you’re bound to work up a mighty appetite. And just our luck, there will be a restaurant to feed us when we’re hiding out in the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Black Spire Outpost on Batuu. (Side note: Personal high-five for me because I just spelled Batuu correctly for the first time without having to look it up. Wooot!)
The Black Spire Outpost restaurant is called Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. They specialize in “farm to table” style whole foods, influenced by ancient cooking traditions. And good news! You’ll be able to mobile order your meals here so you won’t have to lose valuable minutes away from your time devoted to overthrowing the Rebellion.
- Smoked Kaadu Ribs – sticky pork ribs served with a blueberry corn muffin and cabbage slaw
- Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash and herb gravy
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad – chilled shrimp served with marinated noodles and vegetables
- Roasted Endorian Tip-yip Salad – marinated chicken served with mixed greens, roasted seasonal vegetables, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and green curry ranch
- Felucian Garden Spread (lunch only) – plant-based “kefta” served with herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish, and pita
- Braised Shaak Roast (dinner only) – beef pot roast served with cavatelli pasta, wilted kale, and mushrooms
- Ithorian Garden Loaf (dinner only) – plant-based “meatloaf” served with roasted vegetable potato mash, seasonal vegetables, and mushroom sauce
Kids’ Meals (which include choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water)
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad (Disney Check) – chilled shrimp served with noodles, vegetables, and sweet orange dressing
- A Taste of Takodana (Disney Check) – black bean hummus served with edible soil with nuts, chilled dipping vegetables, and multi-grain crisps
- Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with macaroni & cheese and seasonal vegetables
(For an explanation of the “Disney Check,” see our WDW kids’ quick service FAQ.)
- Oi-oi Puff – raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse
- Batuu-bon – chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and coffee custard
There are drinks aplenty in all areas of Batuu (spelled it right again!). I’m revved up for some Moof Juice.
Do you have your first order planned already? Are you wondering what language “yobshrimp” is in? Are you old enough that the word “Endorian” evokes not only the Ewok’s home planet, but also matriarch Endora on “Bewitched”? Let us know in the comments below.