The Magic Kingdom’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is an old-fashioned ice cream shop sitting next to the Plaza Restaurant on Main Street, U.S.A.
Much like the Plaza Restaurant itself, the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is on the small side with a light, pastel color palette and turn-of-the-century touches perfectly suited for Main Street, U.S.A.
Currently, the parlor begins serving guests at 11:00 a.m. and until park closure. However, it will stay open even after the park closes for those who believe in ending their day with ice cream as well as fireworks.
Now if you’re looking to enjoy some a cold, creamy treat from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, you should probably plan where you’re going to enjoy it in advance since the interior of the parlor is so tiny. After all, you don’t want to be wandering around in the hot Florida sun with a dripping cone or melting sundae!
At the time of writing, do note that Walt Disney World serves Edy’s brand of ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream parlor for its various ice cream treats.
Now let’s get to the menu to see just what you can enjoy while you’re at the Magic Kingdom!
- Brownie Sundae – $7.49
- (comes with a guest’s choice of two hand-scoops of ice cream)
- The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae – $6.99
- (also comes with a guest’s choice of two hand-scoops of ice cream)
- Ice Cream Float – $5.49
- (served with Coca-Cola, Barq’s Root Beer, a guest’s choice of hand-scooped ice cream)
- Double-scooped Ice Cream Cone – $5.99
- The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae – $16.99
- (servied with a guest’s choice of any two flavors & an additional topping is available for .69.)
Ice Cream Flavors
- Mint Chocolate-Chip
- Cookies ‘n Cream
- No Sugar Added Raspberry Sorbet
- Fat-free and No Sugar Added Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl
- Plant-based Frozen Desserts Available
- (during our last visit, the only option was Tofutti, and it only comes in vanilla & chocolate)
Ice Cream Toppings
- Hot Fudge – .69
- Caramel – .69
- Peanut Butter – .69
- Dasani Bottled Water – $3.50
- NEW Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich – $6.99
- (with the guest’s choice of hand-scooped ice cream)
Do you scream for ice cream when you’re at the Magic Kingdom? Will you check out the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor during your next trip? Let us know in the comments!