In this week’s episode of TouringPlans Teaches, we’re covering the most popular recent request and spending an evening in EPCOT. This strategy assumed a pretty late arrival to EPCOT (4 or 4:30 pm) and no access to Genie+ or Individual Lightning Lane purchases. It’s perfect as a “after that afternoon nap” plan, or as a second park after you spend a party day in the Magic Kingdom. You can also use it as an arrival day plan if you have a midday flight.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- How much you can accomplish between 4 pm and park close at EPCOT
- Which attractions will have reasonable evening waits, and which you’ll need to plan around
- Where to eat for quick, high-quality food
- How to minimize walking back and forth from World Showcase to Future World
- Where to watch Harmonious, if that’s your jam …
Join me below (or on YouTube) as we walk through everything you need to know about how to spend an excellent evening in EPCOT. If you have thoughts or questions about this strategy, or want to request another strategy for me to cover in the future, drop them in the comments below!