In this week’s episode of TouringPlans Teaches, I’m talking about something I’m passionate about – spending a full day in Animal Kingdom! If you’re only at Animal Kingdom to ride the rides, you’re missing the whole point of that park. Animal Kingdom has the highest-rated live entertainment of any park, and there is so much to learn from many excited and knowledgeable cast members. A full day at Animal Kingdom allows you to slow down and really appreciate all that it has to offer.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- As always, how to avoid the longest lines
- Which live entertainment options are worth seeking out
- Where to eat for good food and good views
- Why you should become a Wilderness Explorer (ca-caw, ca-caw, ROAR!)
- Why Kite Tails is awesome (oops …)
Join me below (or on YouTube) as we walk through everything you need to know about how to spend a full day at Animal Kingdom. Next week we’re moving on to EPCOT, so if you have a specific strategy you’d like to see, drop it in the comments below!