New for 2020 is the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Collection, and it is full of E-Ticket merchandise. Each month showcases a different classic Disney Parks attraction and this month’s featured attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean. Gold and black are the marquee colors in this month’s set of merchandise.
This time around the Loungefly contribution to the collection is a fanny pack style bag you wear around your waist, in black and gold. The Minnie Mouse plush doll is also black and gold, with black lace accents and the cursed pirate’s medallion in a pattern on her dress. Each piece works well within the collection, and is also able to stand on its own.
Here’s every piece in this treasured collection:
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Plush $29.99
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Loungefly Hip Pack $45.00
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Stackable Mug $19.99
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Mouse Ears $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean MagicBand $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Three Pin Set $19.99
Besides deciding which pieces to buy, the next question is, is it pronounced “Cah-rib-be-in” or “Care-ah-be-in”?
This collection is available throughout Walt Disney World as well as shopDisney online and select Disney Store locations. While at Disney Springs we witnessed Cast Members having to work quickly to replace the booty on the shelves as eager guests snatched up the treasure. If you want it, act quick–there’s lots of plundering going on this morning!