Free Dining dates have finally been released, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom park has increased their Extra Magic Hours. For more Walt Disney World news, you know what to do!
- Dates for the Free Dining Promotion have been released! Vacations must be booked by July 7, 2018, and the qualifying dates are listed below:
- August 20 – September 29
- November 24 – 27
- December 7 – 23
- As of April 27, three new bus stops will be opening at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. These will be found on the south side of the Old Port Royale building.
- Guests who are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel can make FastPass+ reservations for Toy Story Land! For more info on the new FP+ tiering levels, check out Rikki’s article.
- Memory Maker One Day can now be purchased at any time. This option provides guests with one day’s worth of digital PhotoPass photos taken at the Walt Disney World Resort. The cost is $69 and you’ll have 45 days to link and download your photos. For more details, click here.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo (Re-opens 5/25)
Will you be taking advantage of the Free Dining Promotion? Let us know in the comments!