Happy October! Have you made your reservations for Thanksgiving dinner yet? It’s time! Slots for Thanksgiving dinner, and lunch, are booking up fast at Walt Disney World. Here are some of the best places to dine for Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World. I have also included a few places off property that usually have fantastic Thanksgiving offerings too. Each listing below has a link to our restaurant info page which includes the menu, ratings, and reviews of each restaurant.
- Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
- California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
- Garden Grill (EPCOT)
- Narcoossee’s (Grand Floridian)
- The Wave… of American Flavors (Contemporary Resort)
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe (Hollywood Studios)
- Hollywood and Vine (Hollywood Studios)
- Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)
- Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill (Disney Springs)
- STK Orlando (Disney Springs)
- Homecomin’ by Chef Art Smith (Disney Springs)
- House of Blues (Disney Springs)
- Shula’s Steak House (Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel)
Most of these restaurants have not released a special menu or other special offering for Thanksgiving, but their menu and setting would make for a great Thanksgiving meal. If your desired Disney dining location is not available for Thanksgiving then use our Reservation Finder. This tool is free to use, you just need a TouringPlans username and password to use it.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (EPCOT)
- Sunshine Seasons (EPCOT)
- Roaring Fork (Wilderness Lodge)
- PJ’s Southern Takeout (Fort Wilderness Campground)
- Contempo Cafe (Contemporary Resort)
- Gasparilla Island Grill (Grand Floridian)
If you’re up for venturing off Disney property, here are some restaurants and resorts that generally have great Thanksgiving offerings, and are about 10 – 20 minutes from Walt Disney World property.
- Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road
Eddie V’s on Sand Lake Road
Capital Grille on International Drive
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Rosen Shingle Creek
Gaylord Palms Resort
JW Marriott Grande Lakes
Have you dined at Walt Disney World for Thanksgiving before? Do you have any restaurants you would include on our list?