Description And Comments
Themed as Goofy teaching a bunch of new pilots how to fly, Goofy's Sky School is a designer wild mouse (sometimes also called a mad mouse). If you're not familiar with the genre, it's a small, convoluted roller coaster where the track dips and turns unexpectedly, presumably reminding its inventor of a mouse tearing through a maze. To define it more in Disney terms, the ride is similar to Space Mountain, only outdoors and therefore in the light. Goofy's Sky School is an off-the-shelf midway ride in which Disney has invested next to nothing in spiffing up. In other words, fun but nothing special.
- This attraction offers FASTPASS.
- This attraction has a Single Rider line.
A fun ride but also a slow-loading one, and one that breaks down frequently. Ride during the first hour that the park is open or use FASTPASS or the single-rider line (when open).
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Goofy's Sky School when you visit on a day with a given Disney California Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Goofy's Sky School Wait Times.
Space Mountain with the lights on; may induce motion sickness; a retheming of Mulholland Madness, the previous ride in this location; must be 42" tall to ride; switching-off option provided.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Pixar Play Parade
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color - Celebrate!
Touring Plans with Goofy's Sky School
- Disney California Adventure One-Day Plan for Adults
- One-Day, Two-Parks Plan: Part 1 of 2
- One Day Plan for the Whole Family
|Loading speed||Slow to moderate|
When to go
During the first hour the park is open.
|Opening Date||April 20, 2011|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.