Description And Comments
Themed as Goofy teaching a bunch of new pilots how to fly, Goofy's Sky School is a designer wild mouse (sometimes also called a mad mouse). If you're not familiar with the genre, it's a small, convoluted roller coaster where the track dips and turns unexpectedly, presumably reminding its inventor of a mouse tearing through a maze. To define it more in Disney terms, the ride is similar to Space Mountain, only outdoors and therefore in the light. Goofy's Sky School is an off-the-shelf midway ride in which Disney has invested next to nothing in spiffing up. In other words, fun but nothing special.
- This attraction offers FASTPASS.
- This attraction has a Single Rider line.
- Open for Annual Passholder Extended Hours.
A fun ride but also a slow-loading one, and one that breaks down frequently. Ride during the first hour that the park is open or use FASTPASS or the single-rider line (when open).
Space Mountain with the lights on; may induce motion sickness; a retheming of Mulholland Madness, the previous ride in this location; must be 42" tall to ride; switching-off option provided.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Instant Concert! ...Just Add Water
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Phineas and Ferb Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- Pixar Play Parade
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color
Touring Plans with Goofy's Sky School
|Single Rider||4 min|
|Loading speed||Slow to moderate|
When to go
During the first hour the park is open.
|Opening Date||April 20, 2011|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.