DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM OVERVIEW
- UPDATED JUL 23 2014
- By Len Testa
Disney's Animal Kingdom is the largest park at Walt Disney World with areas representing several different continents and their respective cultures and environments. But don't worry; you can use the TouringPlans suite of tools to help you navigate the jungle paths to rides like Expedition Everest and Kilamanjaro Safaris before you stop for a bite at Yak and Yeti. TouringPlans's tools will help you maximize your time in the parks, instead of losing that time waiting in line.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days):
- Animal Kingdom 8 out of 10 (Large Crowds) Disney World crowds: 8/10 (Large Crowds)
- Animal Kingdom 7 out of 10 (Above Average) Disney World crowds: 8/10 (Large Crowds)
- Animal Kingdom 7 out of 10 (Above Average) Click through for all the information about Disney's Animal Kingdom!
Park Hours: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
* extra morning magic hours at 7:00 am
Closures & Refurbishments
- It's Tough to Be a Bug! re-opens on Aug 12, 2014