DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM OVERVIEW
- UPDATED OCT 20 2014
- By Len Testa
Disney's Animal Kingdom is the largest park at Walt Disney World with areas representing several different continents and their respective cultures and environments. But don't worry; you can use the TouringPlans suite of tools to help you navigate the jungle paths to rides like Expedition Everest and Kilamanjaro Safaris before you stop for a bite at Yak and Yeti. TouringPlans's tools will help you maximize your time in the parks, instead of losing that time waiting in line.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days):
- Animal Kingdom 6 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 6/10 (Average Crowds)
- Animal Kingdom 5 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 4/10 (Average Crowds)
- Animal Kingdom 4 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Click through for all the information about Disney's Animal Kingdom!
Park Hours: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
* extra morning magic hours at 8:00 am
Closures & Refurbishments
- Affection Section re-opens on Nov 11, 2014