- UPDATED OCT 1 2014
- By Len Testa
Epcot features two distinct park sections, Future World and World Showcase, both full of attractions, dining, and entertainment. Throw in Epcot's seasonal festivals Flower and Garden in the spring and Food and Wine in the fall and you've got a park that requires a lot of know-how to get around. TouringPlans tools like the Crowd Calendar, Ticket Calculator, and Custom Touring Plans will get you the most wanted Epcot experiences without the hassle of time wasted standing in line. Make your Epcot visit memorable for the time you spent riding Test Track with your family, not the time you spent waiting in line for Soarin'.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days):
- Epcot 4 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 3/10 (Below Average)
- Epcot 5 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 3/10 (Below Average)
- Epcot 4 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Click through for all the information about Epcot!
Park Hours: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
* extra evening magic hours until 11:00 pm
Closures & Refurbishments
- Off Kilter re-opens on Sep 28, 2015
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps re-opens on Sep 28, 2015