MAGIC KINGDOM OVERVIEW
- UPDATED JUL 24 2014
- By Len Testa
The Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World's most popular destination, and is first on everyone's list of things to experience when they arrive in Central Florida. The park is full of great attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and The Jungle Cruise, and features lots of entertainment including parades, fireworks spectaculars, character meet and greets, and shows. However, the park can be overwhelming and become quite crowded, even during the low season.
The TouringPlans suite of tools will help you experience all of the magic without getting caught up in crowds and lines. Scroll down to learn more about the Magic Kingdom and how the TouringPlans tools will help you do more in this classic park.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days):
- Magic Kingdom 9 out of 10 (Very Large Crowds) Disney World crowds: 8/10 (Large Crowds)
- Magic Kingdom 8 out of 10 (Large Crowds) Disney World crowds: 8/10 (Large Crowds)
- Magic Kingdom 6 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Click through for all the information about The Magic Kingdom!
Park Hours: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
* extra morning magic hours at 8:00 am
Closures & Refurbishments
- Astro Orbiter re-opens on Sep 20, 2014
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover re-opens on Aug 5, 2014