DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS OVERVIEW
- UPDATED OCT 26 2014
- By Len Testa
Hollywood Studios is often described as a half-day park because of its size and show-based attractions, but the Studios hold three of the most popular rides at Walt Disney World. Nagivate Hollywood Studios using the TouringPlans suite of tools and don't waste any of your vacation time in line for Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n' Roller Coaster, or Toy Story Midway Mania. Our tools maximize your time in the park so that you can ride the rides you want to, see the shows you don't want to miss, have great dining experiences, and be entertained instead of slogging through crowds without a plan.
Today's Park Information
Crowd Levels (next 3 days):
- Hollywood Studios 4 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 3/10 (Below Average)
- Hollywood Studios 4 out of 10 (Average Crowds) Disney World crowds: 4/10 (Average Crowds)
- Hollywood Studios 3 out of 10 (Below Average) Click through for all the information about Disney's Hollywood Studios!
Park Hours: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
* extra evening magic hours until 10:30 pm
Closures & Refurbishments
- Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights re-opens on Nov 7, 2014