The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Muppet*Vision 3-D provides a total sensory experience, with wild 3-D action augmented by auditory, visual, and tactile special effects. If you're tired and hot, this zany presentation will make you feel brand new. Arrive early to catch the subversively snarky preshow. Clips featuring Kermit's larcenous clone Constantine were added to the preshow in concert with Muppets Most Wanted's 2014 theatrical release.
Although popular, this attraction handles crowds exceedingly well. Your wait should not last longer than 20 minutes except on days when the park is jam-packed. Special effects and loud noises may frighten some preschoolers.
Lately, Muppet-Vision 3-D has been preempted in favor of For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration. Disney officially insists that Kermit and the gang will return once day, but we're skeptical; keep an eye on DCA's menus for frog legs and pork ribs.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Must see; 3-D effects and loud noises frighten many preschoolers
- Video Captioning Available
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Hollywood Land
- Animation Academy
- Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome FASTPASS Kiosk
- Character Close-Up
- Diamond Mad T Party
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
- Disneyland Resort All-American College Band presented by Yamaha at Hollywood Backlot Stage
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Sorcerer's Workshop
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Touring Plans with Muppet*Vision 3D
- Disney California Adventure One-Day Plan for Adults
- Disney California Adventure One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
|Opening Date||February 8, 2001|
|Closing Date||November 2, 2014|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.