Description And Comments
The Pixar Play Parade premiered in 2008, featuring characters from a bug's life, Cars, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, and Toy Story. Lively, very funny, and as varied as the Pixar characters, Pixar Play Parade should be on your must-see list.
The parade route runs from a gate near Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta at Paradise Pier, through the Bay Area, around a bug's land side of Grizzly Peak, and on to Buena Vista Street, where it takes a lap around the fountain towards Hollywood Land and then disappears backstage near Tower of Terror.
On days when the crowds are light, any place along the parade route will suffice. On days of heavy attendance, try to score a viewing spot on the elevated courtyard or steps of the Golden Vine Winery.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Instant Concert! ...Just Add Water
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Phineas and Ferb Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color