Description And Comments
The Pixar Play Parade premiered in 2008, featuring characters from a bug's life, Cars, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, and Toy Story. Lively, very funny, and as varied as the Pixar characters, Pixar Play Parade should be on your must-see list.
The parade route runs from a gate to the left of Tower of Terror, heads through Hollywood Land towards the fountain in Carthay Circle, around Grizzly Peak past a bugs land and Cars Land, and through the Pacific Wharf towards Paradise Pier, where it disappears backstage through a gate to the left of Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta. Note that for the second parade or on other occasions, the direction may be reversed.
On days when the crowds are light, any place along the parade route will suffice. On days of heavy attendance, try to score a viewing spot on the elevated courtyard or steps of the Golden Vine Winery.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Instant Concert! ...Just Add Water
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Phineas and Ferb Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color