Description And Comments
The Disney Gallery hosts an array of classic Disney concept art, both for sale and for display. Moved from its location above Pirates of the Caribbean in New Orleans Square, the Gallery is now located in the former Bank of Main Street building. The Gallery also sports an art-on-demand kiosk, which is one of the few places you can order classic Disney artwork (crazily, there still isn't a way to order online).
Recent rotating exhibits have highlighted the artwork of Mary Blair, and Walt Disneyâ€™s railroad obsession (including remnants of his personal backyard train). Currently featured is concept art showing castles from Disneylands around the world.
Visit any time of day. A great respite from the heat. Stop in before a performance in the adjacent Main Street Opera House.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dapper Dans
- Disneyland Band
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
- Halloween Screams - A Villainous Surprise in the Skies Fireworks
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Piano Player
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember Dreams Come True
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- The Straw Hatters