Description And Comments
Part of the overhauled Fantasy Faire that opened in 2013, The Royal Theatre is home to interactive shows led by a pair of Renaissance Storytellers who are accompanied by a live musician.
Two separate stories are told at different times of day:
- Tangled: The first three shows of the day normally tell the story of Rapunzel (featuring Flynn Rider) from Tangled.
- Beauty and the Beast. The last three shows of the day normally tell the story of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Following each performance, characters from the show are available to meet guests afterwards.
Guests may be invited to don a costume or pretend to be a character in order to aid the storytelling process.
This new attraction is popular among young girls, but the theater is large and should handle crowds well. Still, arrive 15 minutes prior to a scheduled show time (see a Times Guide or the list of show times near the attraction) to ensure you'll be able to enter.
Be warned that -- like at Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! at California Adventure -- guests may sit on a carpeted floor to enjoy this show. There are, however, benches in the rear of the theater.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Alice in Wonderland
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- it's a small world
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen
- Mickey and the Magical Map
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Pixie Hollow
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- The Royal Hall
- The Royal Swing Big Band Ball
|Interactive Storytelling Show|
|Shows at 11:05am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm, 3:15pm, 4:35pm, and 5:45pm|
|Opening Date||March 12, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.