Description And Comments
Coherent and educational, though somewhat unevenly paced, the popular production showcases professional stunt men and women who demonstrate dangerous stunts with a behind-the-scenes look at how they're done. Sets, props, and special effects are very elaborate.
While most live shows at Walt Disney World are revised from time to time, the Epic Stunt Spectacular, as a Hamden, Connecticut, man laments, has not changed for years:
The show is the same as it has been since it opened, but the acting grows tired.
- This attraction used to offer FASTPASS.
The Stunt Theater holds 2,000 people; capacity audiences are common. The first performance is always the easiest to see. If the first show is at 10 a.m. or earlier, you can usually walk in, even if you arrive 5 minutes late. For the second performance, show up about 15â€“20 minutes ahead of time. For the third and subsequent shows, arrive 20-30 minutes early. If you plan to tour during late afternoon and evening, attend the last scheduled performance. If you want to beat the crowd out of the stadium, sit on the far right (as you face the staging area) and near the top.
To be chosen from the audience to be an "extra" in the stunt show, arrive early, sit down front, and display unmitigated enthusiasm. A woman from Richmond, Virginia, explains:
Indiana Jones was far and away the best show-we saw it twice on two different days. After the first performance, I realized the best way to get picked was to stand up, wave my arms, and shout when the "casting director" called for volunteers-sheer enthusiasm wins every time, and sitting toward the front helps, too.
Performance times posted on a sign at the entrance to the theater.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Sign Language Interpretation Available
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Echo Lake
Touring Plans with Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Parents
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
|Opening Date||August 25, 1989|
|Scope and scale||Headliner|
Let us know.