Description And Comments
One of a few attractions not included in Magic Kingdom admission. Would-be riflepersons get around 30 shots per $1 play. Each shot is followed by a short delay before the next shot can be taken—this prevents small children from accidentally using all 30 shots in 5 seconds. It’s barely noticeable for adults.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Not a place to blow your time if you're on a tight schedule. The fun is entirely in the target practice - no prizes can be won.
Costs $1.00 per play.
Other Attractions in Frontierland
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- The Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station
Touring Plans with Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Diversion|
Let us know.