Description And Comments
Located directly across from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Playful Spot is a playground imaginatively landscaped as a mini-version of the 100-acre Wood. An oasis from the bustle of Fantasyland, the playground is small enough and sufficiently enclosed for tired parents to easily keep an eye on their kids. You can plop yourself down on one of the thoughtfully placed rustic benches. Fun features for the kids include water fountains, honey pots, crawl-through logs, a treehouse for climbing, and a slide.
When you're ready to collapse and your children are still going strong, stake out a bench here and chill until the kids have had their fill.
Good resting spot for adults.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Ariel's Grotto
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Storybook Wowzer the Clown
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station