Description And Comments
An immense replica of the shipwrecked family's treehouse home will turn your children into arboreal architects. It's the king of all treehouses, with its multiple stories and mechanical wizardry.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
A self-guided walk-through tour involves a lot of stairs up and down, but no ropes, ladders, or anything fancy. People who stop for extra-long looks or to rest sometimes create bottlenecks that slow the crowd flow. Visit in late afternoon or early evening if you're on a one-day tour, or in the morning of your second day.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Swiss Family Treehouse when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Swiss Family Treehouse Wait Times.
Requires climbing a lot of stairs.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
TINKERING WITH THE TREEHOUSE
It appears that TinkerBell and friends have outgrown their home in the Adventureland Veranda. To give fans more room to interact with their fairy friends, the Imagineers are thinking of retheming the Swiss Family Treehouse as a Pixie Dust Tree, the magical location prominently featured in all of the Disney-fairies films.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with Swiss Family Treehouse
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Families with Pre-Teens
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Grandparents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
|Loading speed||Doesn't apply|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||7 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.